Member Rules & Regulations
Rules & Regulations
Please be sure everyone on your account reviews prior to your/their next visit. A few things to point out.
- Please remove shoes upon arrival - the restrooms are shoe free, including in front of the reception desk & studio.
- Remember to wipe/spray/wash hands upon arrival.
- Please place any mouthed toys in the dark purple mouthed bin. (Marked 'mouthed toys'.)
- Refrain from bringing any toys/books into the restrooms, and to the tables for snacks/meals.
- Please keep food, beverage, and all art supplies OFF the carpet.
- Remember to allow sick children the time and space to recover at home.
And we have a couple of rules for our littlest members...
- Be safe & be kind.
- Please do not drop or throw anything from the second story of the club house, or slide any toys down the slide.
Food & Beverages
We are no longer a nut-free environment, but practice responsible nut consumption. We also ask that all food & beverages stay OFF the carpet. You may use the oven, however the cooktop is only to be used to make hot water for tea.
Members classes/events are designated (in the calendar) as (Members) in the subject line. A weekly email newsletter is sent out to the community, typically early Sunday evening - which opens the RSVP period for the coming week.
We accept RSVPs for events/activities a week at a time. Please do not RSVP for events/activities more than one week in advance unless specified.
You may email email@example.com to RSVP.
Bookmark the romp calendar here.
All membership levels auto-renew each month, and have a 3 month minimum. Billing day is the 1st of each month. We request 15 days notice (in writing) prior to the next billing day to cancel or make changes to your account.
Unlimited FIRST TIME Guest Passes
As a member, you have unlimited first time guest passes. Feel free to invite family/friends/colleagues that have never been to romp before.
Note: Please let us know at least one day in advance to reserve a guest pass.
- Email hello@romp-community with your guest's full name, the date, and approximate arrival time.
- Please plan on remaining in the playspace for the duration of your guest's visit.
- If your guests would like to return on their own or with you again, they may purchase a drop in play pass. Click here for info.
- Please limit guest passes to (1) family per day.